We have accommodation with support for people with mental health problems. We support residents to gain and sustain the skills they need to stay in control of their lives and live independently in the community.
- Accommodation with live-in or visiting staff.
- Activities and group work in partnership with Changes.
- Resettlement support for six months after moving on.
- Help to move on into a home owned by a private landlord.
- Housing-related support for people living in their own home.
We have supported accommodation close to Newcastle under Lyme town centre. Rents are fully inclusive with a weekly service charge. Our staff are on site to offer support and run activities and group work.
We also have shared or single accommodation for customers who can manage their home but still have some support needs. Staff will visit regularly.
Through activities and coaching we can motivate and empower customers to learn how to make decisions, set goals, solve problems, negotiate, cope with stress and emotions and maintain relationships.