Lyme Lottery is a weekly lottery raising money for good causes in Newcastle under Lyme.
Arch has a page where you can buy tickets and raise money for Elizabeth House – our domestic abuse refuge in Newcastle under Lyme.
Elizabeth House offers accommodation and a place of safety for women, men, and children affected by or escaping domestic abuse. The refuge also provides children with the specialist emotional and practical support they need to recover.
Anyone can play (as long as you’re over 16!), it’s really easy to do and it takes seconds to join.
Here are the details:
- Tickets are a £1 each and 50% will go to Arch’s Elizabeth House and 10% to other Newcastle under Lyme charities.
- Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000! That’s a better chance of winning than the National Lottery or the Health Lottery!
- Each ticket will consist of 6 numbers and each number will be between 0 and 9.
- There will be a draw every Saturday night when a 6 digit winning combination will be picked (it’s the combination of numbers that wins – not individual numbers)
- Prizes will be given to players with tickets that match the first or last 2-6 numbers from the winning combination.
- Match all 6 and you win the JACKPOT! (For more info and a full prize breakdown click here)
You can pay per week or set up a monthly direct debit.
The draw takes place on a Saturday every week.
Just follow the simple steps on the Arch Lyme Lottery page to raise money for Arch and WIN BIG!