Young People's Services
- The Stepping Up Youth Support Network is made up of seven partnership agencies, from both the voluntary and private sectors, who aim to support young people through the transition of leaving care and moving on to independent living.
- Wise Up! is a programme that provides support and assistance to young people who are drinking excessively.
- Tackling homlessness by offering an education programme and short term tenancy support packages
- The aim of Supported Lodgings is to support young people who are not ready to live independantly and require support to develop independant living skills. Supported Lodgins is an alternative type of accomodation, whereby it is is provided by host families.
- Volunteer Mentors will support our team of transition advisors to act as a positive and consistent support to young people who are leaving care or those who have left care.